Residents will also have easy access to Ontario’s largest shopping center, Square One. Only a 15 minute walk away from 200,000 m² of entertainment, as well as shopping options. There is also Sheridan College’s Hazel McCallion Campus, perfect for the ambitious young student, affordable restaurants and cafes lining the streets to make for a convenient walk.
- Walking Distance to Square One Mall
- Steps to many shopping, retail, and entertainment outlets
- Close to many groceries, and major banks
- Goodlife, YMCA, Mississauga Civic Centre, Library, Celebration Square, Cineplex Cinemas just at your doorstep
- Close UofT Mississauga and Sheriden
- Steps to a 2-Acre Park
- Many nearby parks, such as Cleary Park, Zonta Meadows and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden
- A plaza with restaurants and conveniences within 5 minutes.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga.
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway East just 6 minutes away by car.
City Growth & Development
Much of what you’ll hear about Mississauga will be about condos and other home construction projects aimed at increasing the city’s population of 770,000 people. Mississauga’s city is dedicated to the expansion of their economy through their Economic Development Office. M4 Condos will benefit from adjacent developments as the surrounding neighborhoods grow and establish themselves.
They encourage small businesses and provide knowledge on major industry sectors to help individuals succeed. They even provide assistance, money, and incentives through their inner city initiatives, which you may browse and apply for from the convenience of your own home.
Call (416) 427 1905 for More Information
Register With Us For Receive Brochures, Floor Plans and Price Lists & View More Details